SELF-HEALING BY THOUGHT FORCE/PART 2

 

LESSON TWO.

HOW TO BUILD UP THE ORGANS OF NUTRITION

I have explained to you how Nature builds up the body and keeps it in repair by means of the circulation of the blood; I have explained how the blood carries nourishment to every part, every organ, every cell of the body, building up, repairing, replacing, strengthening, healing and nourishing; I have told you that no part of the body, no organ, can be healthy and able to do its work normally unless it is properly nourished, and that the only way it can be nourished is by means of the blood; I have given you a good working plan, or treatment, by means of which you can stimulate and equalize the circulation, thus gaining great benefits; I have explained the importance of the circulation of the blood, and what is the result of allowing the circulation to become impaired, and I will now have something to say about how the nourishment, conveyed in the blood, is obtained.

Although you probably are fully informed regarding the matter, it may be as well to again call your attention to the fact that Man obtains his strength from the food he eats, the liquids he drinks, the air he breathes. Without food he cannot obtain the nourishment required to replace that which is being used up every day; without water his organs cannot function properly, a certain amount of fluid being necessary; without air he cannot exist, as from it he obtains the oxygen necessary to oxygenize the blood, thus converting the dark, impure, venous blood, laden with all the impurities gathered up on its return journey to the heart, into bright, red, pure blood, which will course through the arteries, carrying nourishment and strength to all the parts.

I wish to speak of stomach troubles in this lesson. The majority of diseases to which man is subject are due to disorders of the main organs of nutrition. These organs are very amenable to mental influences, and can be affected for good or bad by mental states. We all know how an appetite can be affected by a disgusting sight, or even the recollection of it; sad news; worry; fright; jealousy; hate; and other mental states or emotions. Anything that interferes with the digestion and assimilation of food causes a reduction in the nourishment obtained by the person, and thereby lessens the recuperative, building-up power given him by Nature. Many persons have been in poor health for years, owing to a gloomy, fearful mental state, causing imperfect digestion and assimilation, and consequently an impaired blood supply. Without the normal quantity and quality of blood, no organ of the body receives sufficient nourishment, and consequently no organ functions properly, and the whole system suffers. It is not so much the amount of food one eats, as how much he digests and assimilates. Taking this thing into consideration, it will readily be seen that one of the prime requisites for health is normal functioning of the main organs of nutrition.

I have already pointed out the baneful effects of Fear, Worry, Hate, Jealousy, Malice and their ilk, upon the digestive organs. It is practically impossible for a man to be a habitual worrier or fretter and remain in good health. The Fear-thought strikes at the stomach first, and through it reaches every part of the body, by impairing the quality and quantity of the blood, thus cutting off from every organ, part and cell its normal nourishment, and in so doing adding to the general breakdown.

There is only one way to remedy this trouble, and that is by changing the mental attitude. When the organs of nutrition have run down, they can be built up by sending increased nerve currents, or Thought Force, to the affected parts, thus more quickly restoring normal conditions, but unless the patient changes his mental attitude, nothing will avail him much permanently. I will give you directions for a thorough mental treatment of these organs, which will do much to restore normal conditions, but, remember that your recovery depends very materially upon your mental attitude—the quality of your thoughts. So long as you allow the poison of Fearthought to remain in your system, you are not out of danger.

You will notice that at the close of this lesson I advise the use of verbal auto-suggestions or affirmations, in connection with the use of the hands. This plan makes the talk easier. I wish to say right here, however, that a man who has practiced along these lines for some time, and who has attained a great control of his mental forces, needs neither verbal affirmations, autosuggestions, or the use of his hands, but can propel a current of Thought Force direct to the parts needing stimulation. However, as the majority of you have not reached this stage, and as many of you have not, as yet, the perseverance to practice until you do reach it, I think it best to make the road as easy as possible for you, and therefore recommend the verbal auto-suggestions and the use of the hands. I have added the verbal auto-suggestions to the movements of the hands, in the treatment for Equalizing the Circulation. Repeat the words, either in a whisper or in your natural voice—the main point is to say them meaningly, and using them as a vehicle for the thought.

 

Self-Treatment for Stomach Troubles.

·        Practice the Treatment for Equalizing the Circulation, as given in the last lesson, repeating the following auto-suggestions, as the hands move slowly down the length of the body: "I am equalizing and stimulating the circulation throughout my entire body, thus causing the blood to flow to every part, every organ, and every cell, nourishing, building up, and strengthening every part of my body, and carrying away the broken-down, discarded material which it has replaced with new sound material. Every organ in my body is being stimulated and caused to function properly and naturally, as intended by the great Creative Power, and I open up every cell of my body to receive the Thought-impulse being sent from my mind.”

·        Then, after resting a few minutes, place the hands over the Solar Plexus, and let them rest there a few moments, lending a current of Thought Force into that region, saying: "I now lend a current of the healing Thought Force into my main organs of nutrition, thereby strengthening and stimulating them to do their work normally and naturally.” Repeat this auto-suggestion several times, with meaning and earnestness. You will often feel a warm, strengthening current flowing through the parts, soothing and nourishing them.

·        Then pass the hands slowly over the abdomen, with a soft, caressing movement of the hands, thus causing the Thought Force to thoroughly permeate every part of the organs of nutrition. At the same time, repeat the following auto-suggestions: "I am sending a strong current of Thought Force to my organs of digestion and assimilation, and am thus building them up and causing them to function properly. I have the appetite of a healthy person, my stomach is strong, strong, STRONG, and is able to digest every particle of food that I can place in it— it can digest it, and it will digest every particle of it. I will assimilate every particle of nourishment extracted from my food—will extract every particle of strength and nourishment from every ounce of food I have eaten and digested. This nourishment has been converted into rich, red blood, that is flowing to every part of my body, building up cells, organs and parts, and is making me over—is making me strong, healthy and WELL. I am living as does the healthy person, and I intend to be as the healthy person in every way. I am developing strong digestive powers, and am gaining health and strength through Nature's processes. I am BRIGHT, CHEERFUL AND HAPPY, and I have abolished Fear. My stomach is strong, strong, strong,— strong, strong, strong,—STRONG, STRONG, STRONG, and is getting STRONGER every day I live. It is doing its work well, is doing its work well, is doing its work WELL, WELL, WELL!” When you say the repeated words "strong, strong, strong,” and "well, well, well,” do so with a positive air, and fairly drive the words into the parts. When you remember that the words are but the outward indication of the inward mental impulse, you will see the philosophy of it. I think it proper to say here that I have known of many cases of dyspepsia, indigestion, and stomach troubles, completely cured by this system of treatment, and I fully believe that ninety-nine per cent of cases of this class of troubles could be cured, if the sufferers would only go to work in earnest and put into practice what I am telling them in these articles. I am not teaching theories, I am telling you how to do things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HUMAN AURA - ASTRAL COLORS AND THOUGHT-FORMS

PRACTICAL MENTAL INFLUENCE/COMPLETE

CLAIRVOYANCE AND OCCULT POWERS/COMPLETE